My Photo
Name:
Location: Grand Rapids, Michigan, United States

Friday, June 02, 2006

The Troll Baby

While at work today I was at the service desk and heard a mother bragging about her child. I turned to give an annoyed look only to find the most hideous child that I have seen to date. It looked like some kind of troll baby. I swear it looked like one of those old troll dolls if you were to try to shave it bald.

Quite disgusted I turned my attention back to loading my cart with product that was to be returned to the shelves (or reshop). Well I must have angered the Troll Baby because the minute that it and it's mom left the store thick dark clouds moved in. Within the next two minutes a thunderstorm had hit. (Frickin' Troll Baby.)

The storm continued for a while and then it was time for me to call it a day. As I approached the doors it looked as though the storm had let up a bit. However on exiting the store I was proven wrong. I became quite drenched as I moved quickly to my truck. A mile from the store the downpour became a drizzle. Two miles from the store it looked as though I never rained.

I hate you Troll Baby,
I have a new nemesis.

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

ha ha! I used to rip the hair out of those old troll doll's and if that kid looked like that, hideous just isn't a good enough word to describe it. Two words, repulsively repugnant.

9:45 AM  
Blogger katohater said...

this is what the troll baby looked like.

5:06 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

ARGH!!!
hahahaha

10:03 PM  
Blogger Ted Torreson said...

Dude, Next year don't anger any troll baby's during festival weekend!

11:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home